The African black soap is highly revered for having great skin nourishing benefits because of its abundant antioxidant content. It is simply made from cocoa pod, the ashes of plantain skin, palm leaves, and palm oil from leaves or kernels. Depending on the makers of the soap, some additional ingredients could be honey which softens skin and cocoa butter or shea butter for extra moisturizing properties.
Today, you find varieties of the African black soap in the market, which provide the user with great skin benefits. The black soap is highly recommended for we African ladies. This is because most of it is all-natural, comes in a bar soap form and is made with certified organic ingredients.
These are the top seven skin care benefits of African black soap;
1. Deep Cleansing Action: The black soap contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties ideal for deep pore cleansing. Also, it is effective at removing makeup due to its oil and butter contents.
2. Effective Exfoliant: Exfoliating properties are provided by the ashes in the African black soap which remove dead skin cells thereby, improving fine lines, softening and rejuvenating rough skin.
3. Skin Tone Improvement: It helps to firm and tone skin thereby improving skin texture for more supple and glowing skin.
4. Heals Skin Problems: The African black soap helps to ease the symptoms of skin conditions like acne. Testimonies from users have it that black soap helps to lessen, treat and clear acne, and get rid of blackheads and eczema.
5. Alleviates Razor Bumps: Ladies who shave with blades use this because of the high shea butter content, which protects the skin against razor bumps.
6. Protection Against Photo Aging: Due to the antioxidants in black soap, the skin is protected from free radical damage, which is a causes premature skin aging, facial lines and wrinkles.
7. Inflammation and Skin Irritations Reduction: It also helps in the reduction of inflammation and skin irritations. It is absolutely soothing on dry and irritated skin, which relieves dry patches, red and rashes areas
Truly, Africa is richly blessed with this soap![mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag