Nigeria has one of the finest and largest movie industry in the World. Nollywood has had so much impact in people’s lives, teaching, educating and telling the experiences of life. Nollywood have produced so many acts for so many years now and unlike back in the olden days when Nigerian celebrities didn’t pay more attention to their outfits, this days celebrities from the entertainment industry are surely taking what they put on very seriously.
Fabulous and stylish are the words that come to mind at the mention of the names of these actresses. They are not just professionals in front of the camera but always stun also on the awards red carpet and at several functions they turn up for. Their sense of style could be termed as classy, bold, edgy and chic. They know how to rock breathtaking styles that can knock you off your feet. Lets delve into today’s Top 5 stylish Nollywood Actresses.
- Mercy Aigbe Gentry: Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe tops our chart. She never makes a mistake when it comes to stylishness. Be it a bold look or a calm outward appearance, she definitely knows how to rock it good. These mother of 3 is always absolutely stunning with her outfits. Over the years, she has remained consistent with her style and it didn’t come as a surprise to many when she ventured into the fashion business by MAG Divas Boutique in Lagos.
- Rita Dominic: Rita Dominic is arguably the most stylish Nollywood actress when it comes to red carpet outfits. Rita has evolved in her looks and fashion style from the days she started out as an actress. Her style and outfits are flawless either at movie premieres, award shows or concerts, the 40-year old Imo State-born actress leads the pack. Whether she is dressing casually, or strutting the red carpet or dressed in traditional attire, she just never goes wrong.
- Genevieve Nnaji: Genevieve Nnaji always impresses with her fashion statements and no Nollywood fashion list would be complete without her. This screen goddess never goes wrong with her fashion sense. The actress looks smart and casual at the same time. She relaunched her fashion label, St. Genevieve in October 2014 which donates its proceeds to charity.
- Omotola Jolade Ekeinde: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde always looks stunning whether its her flawless makeup or her well put together outfits. She has rocked a number of Nigerian designers such as Alter Ego, Iconic Invanity, Ejiro Amos Tafiri and much more. Omotola stays steady slaying with her outfit choices.She has inspired a lot of plus size women out there to dress their curves as she makes sure she dresses her curves accordingly.
- Funke Akindele: An epitome of black beauty, Funke knows what works for her body shape and goes for that. Amidst her movie scenes craziness, she has got a remarkable fashion style. With her youthful look and glowing skin,Funke knows a lot about her body and what looks good on her.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag