Beautiful, talented and super sexy, these Nigerian female singers are pace setters when it comes to fashion and being stylish. Either on the red carpet, on stage or caught unawares by paparazzi, these super hot ladies are always a sight to behold. Petite, tall, short, chubby; they do know how to stun on whatever they wear for sole.
For these ladies, it has always been how they look, their body fit, how appropriate it is for that occasion, the colour for the season and the right pair of shoes that match the outfit, especially when it comes to their red carpet looks. From casual to red carpet, these singers’ styles are elegant and effortless. See our list of Top 5 Most Stylish Nigerian Female Singers
- Tiwa Savage: A song writer, performer and actress who brought the Diva feel to the Nigerian music Industry, has never looked anything but exceptionally stylish since the start of her career. Tiwa Savage who started out as a tomboy completely transformed herself and became the always-gorgeous-looking artist. She is no doubt one of the female singers in the country that knows her way around her closet with a style that can be described as easy, clean, chic and effortless.
- Mo’cheddah: With her petite body, Mo’cheddah has been known to make astonishing fashion statements. She has got no wrong as she easily switches from the tomboy look to being chic and she still dazzlles. This ambassador of Miskay’s Boutique has a fashion style that is worth emulating and its amazing.
- Waje: Aituaje Iruobe popularly known as Waje is an exceptionally talented Nigerian Singer who have never stepped out in anything but spectacularly nice. Waje is blessed with a great body and she knows all the right way to style it. Her style can best be described as curvy yet super sexy with a lot of confidence. With the right attitude, Waje has been able to rock out looks for her body which she understands well.
- Yemi Alade: She gained prominence after winning the Peak Talent Show in 2009, and is best known for her hit single “Johnny”. Alade has been featured on the covers of several magazines and performed around the world. Yemi knows how to bring out the best in every clothing. A ravishing fashion sense defines Yemi’s fashion.
- Seyi Shay: Edgy, racy, classy and simple is the definition of Seyi Shay’s fashion. With a signature hairstyle and a great body, she can make every style look work for her. After so many fashion mistakes, Seyi now knows what works for her and does it right.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag