Trends will always come and go but I bet these dresses will remain a mainstay in our wardrobe. These dresses are perfect and right for the whatever occasion. Stock these few dresses in your wardrobe and you just won’t get short of dresses to rock. Playing dress up from formal events to work or even everyday wear, these pieces of dresses wouldn’t let you feel less stylish. So we at Madivas bring your dresses that should make up every woman’s wardrobe.
- The Work Sheath: It doesn’t matter if your office has a dress code, a work sheath fits into all codes and you’d be happy to own one. From a big presentation to important meetings, a work sheath is one dress right for all and can be easily changed with a jacket, jewelry or footwear of your choice.Hello World
- The Formal Dress: An essential and appropriate dress for weddings to formal dinners to special events. Go for a colour that flattens out your complexion and can switch up with accessories.
- The Little Black Dress: A real must-have dress in any woman wardrobe as it is perfect for whatever mood or event be it somber or celebratory occasions. Switch it up with different accessories for different events and mood.
- The Cocktail dress: Cocktail dresses comes into play for those special occasions that don’t call for a total formal dresses like drinks with friends or a party.Opt for a detailed cocktail dress to rock all year round.
- The Sundress: Summer and Spring can never complete without the perfect sundress which can flatter or show off your curves and can be worn with flats or heels.
- The Maxi dress: This comes in handy on days when jeans can do. A must-have dress perfect for travelling in or layering up and works all year round.
With these few dresses, ladies your wardrobe is perfect for all events or occasion.[yop_poll id=”982″]
What are your opinions about these dresses? Which is your favourite and why? Share with us in the comment box
[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag