The festive season is a period for all types of activities, random gathering, office festivities, hanging out with friends and family and of cause for many workers it is time for the annual Christmas party therefore there is a lot of dressing up that is to be done this month. While the dress code for every event varies there are some things that you just shouldn’t wear and they are listed below;
1. Wearing anything too short is an absolute NO NO except you wear a sensible pair of tights and you’ve got a lot of confidence.
2. Wearing whats too tight can also be very discomforting especially when you plan to gulp down a few shots of patron or whatever finger food comes your way, trust me you will thank us later.
3. Anything too low is also very risky when you don’t plan on being risque, remember its a Christmas celebration.
4. Okay, its a party and not a noise fest so stay clear of any jangling jewelry that would announce your presence.
5. Well accept you are trying to be ironic, the combination of green and red should be avoided.
6. Wearing seasonally inappropriate clothing; remember its not that time of the year so get with the program.
7. As much as I like suede and silk, if they are not made into footwear they need to take a back sit. Its actually too hot.
8. Its the holidays and you are expected and should look different from the way you’ve always looked for. So if by default you have a uniform style you’ve got to turn it off or mix it up.
9. Okay this one is close to my heart, kindly stay away from shoes that you can’t walk in because how do you expect to have fun at the party if you are uncomfortable.
10. Stay away from anything you can’t dance in; its the festive season therefore you should have on pieces that you can boogie down in, try the drop test (drop down in what you want to wear and see if it stays intact).
The above are the 10 things you shouldn’t wear to an office party.[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag