If you are anything like me, then you would agree that shoe collecting is a sport in its own right. When compiling a fancy collection, price can be no object.
For ladies that love sneakers, the following uber expensive pairs of sneakers should not dissuade you from purchase, if you really want to own the best that is.
Let’s examine 5 of the priciest sneakers around, and figure out why they come with such a steep price tag.
- Autographed Nike Air Jordan 1 ($60,000): These particular Jordan 1’s were autographed by the man himself. And now they are worth the same price as many fancy cars. But if you buy these instead, at least you will be walking more which will make you healthier.
- Nike Air Force One By Prryya & Chintan’s Couture and Jewelry ($50,000): The second Big Boi is offered a pair of shoes, you know they have to be worth something extraordinary. These are definitely that. The price tag accounts for 11 carats of diamonds and some gold as well.
- Autographed Kobe Air Zoom ($30,000): The fact that Kobe’s name is on these, combined with the 25 pairs limited release, equates to a mere $30,000 cost. When Kobe finally retires from the game, the kicks’ worth may rise even further.
- Nike SB Flom Dunk High ($7,500): One pair of these sneaker actually went on Ebay for $12,000.The reason for the extravagant cost? They are only found at select retailers. They also come in red laces and a gold colored Nike logo on the side. Gotta say, they are nice, but $7,000+ is a little steep.
- Nike Air Mag ($6,000): After selling out back in 2011, these spaceman shoes are back on the market in 2015. Can you afford an asking price of $6,000? If so, you will be pleased with these shoes which feature self-tightening laces. Sorry, they don’t levitate though.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag