Most women who shave their bikini lines have experienced one infection or the other. It is true that having hairless genitals make you appear neat, but the pubic hair protects you from diseases hence, there are risks in the craze for hairless genitals.
These are some of the risks in the craze for hairless genitals;
1. Higher risk for genital warts: There’s a higher risk of contracting genital warts when you shave your genitals. Genital warts are located on the genital areas and appear as bumps or growths. They are whitish or flesh coloured. Most persons with genital warts don’t know they have them.
2. Likelihood of contracting molluscum contagiosum: Going for hairless genitals also increases your risk of contracting a viral infection or$3xually transmitted diseases like molluscum contagiosum. The virus which is easily spread, may have spread primarily through self-infections caused by scratching skin irritated by shaving.
3. Reduces body temperature regulation: Since the sebaceous gland on each hair follicle releases oils onto the hair and aids sweating that in turn allows the oils go up to the skin’s surface, lack of hair on the genitals would prevent body temperature regulation.
4. Causes skin problems on genitals: Removal of pubic hair naturally irritates the hair follicles, leaving microscopic open wounds. The smoothness of hairless genitals causes regular irritation of the shaved or waxed. You find patients with boils and abscesses on their genitals from shaving as well as cellulitis, an infection of the scrotum.
5. Loss of pheromones: Pubic hair contains pheromones which help to retain $3xual secretions. This is what attracts us to each other. The body gives off more pheromones as you sweat and those secretions are retained in the pubic hair regions.
In your best interest, don’t go for hairless genitals through shaving. Preferably, trim.[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag