There’s always something new in the beauty world and the metallic pigment is one of them. Granted it has been popping up all year but it didn’t catch up until the release of the Fenty by Rihanna galaxy collection.
At first the metallic glittering eye-shadows, eyeliners, lipsticks etc weren’t really approachable and thats because many makeup artiste made it hard to try out with their out of this world and daunting combinations however there is a way you can approach this trend without being overwhelmed.
We have a video on how to achieve a subtle metallic makeup look by YouTube blogger Teaira Walker but first here are a few tips you should note for when you are trying the style out;
- To get ahead in this trend, sticking to shades in the same color family is one of the best approach.
- You don’t need to go full on metallic i.e having the metallic shimmer on your eyelids as well as your lips, you could simple matter your eye-shadow with shimmer at the corner of your eye.
- You can keep it simple, rather than a dramatic eye-makeup you should go for a metallic eyeliner. Its simple, precise and to the point.
- Your lip should balance your metallic shimmer in other to make a full statement.
Products you’ll need (Optional)
- ABH brow pomade in ebony
- ABH – blazing, fudge, beauty mark,
- Makeup geek- curtain call
- Marc jacobs foundation: cocoa light
- Nars concealer in macadamia
- Ofra foundatin stick in 28
- YSL liner
- Laura mercier trans powder
- Black radiance contour kit in light to medium
- Posh lashes by lena
- Laura geller highlighter in dolce
- Urban decay all nighter and mac fix +
- Lips: makeup geek plumera, eye lid color
Watch the video tutorial on how to create a very interesting metallic makeup look;
Source: YouTube | Teaira Walker[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag