There are just some of us with natural eyebags and it just makes you look tired on a perfectly good morning. In case you have no idea what am talking about, eyebags is that puffiness just under the eyes. If you have been doing things like drinking lots of water, getting at least 8 hours of sleep and reducing your salt intake but it seems the look of the eyebags aren’t reducing and you want to look your best and as refreshed as much as possible;
Here are some things you can do hide those eye bags
- By putting two spoons or tea bags in the refrigerator and laying them over the eyes can help reduce the puffiness as it constricts the blood vessels underlining.Hello World
- Use a good base moisturizer for your face before applying any make up. This will help to prevent dry skin that makes the eyebags look saggy.
- Primer application on the face helps to prevent a caked creased surface and also helps the make-up to stay in place throughout the day.
- Use the right shade of concealer and foundation for an even coverage. Gently press, don’t smear so as not to make your wrinkles visible and for a flawless make-up.
- Go for a white shimmery look to give a wide awake, brighter look. Putting a little of eye-shadow to the corners of the eyes close to the tear ducts will allow light reflect close to the eyes.
- Applying eyeliner to define the upper lid and lower eyelids with nude or white and two coats of mascara will give you a bright and open look calling attention to your eyelids not your eyebags.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag