Flat shoes are a girls best friend, you don’t need to call her all the time but you do need her most of the time. Heels elevate us, giving off a unique vibe but on those days when you can’t be bothered to put on heels who do you call on than your trusty black (or any color) Flat. I wear flat shoes a lot and this is because the Nigerian roads were not made for heels (there are so many rough patches) but the upside is the fact that I do know how to rock it;
Here are some tips on how to wear and pick the right flats;
- Not all flat shoes are comfortable so go for the ones with a rubber sole.
- Oxford shoes are very comfortable and they are great if you are going for an androgynous look.
- Your flat shoes don’t have to match with the color of your clothing every time, add life to your look by wearing a flat shoe with a contrasting color.
- Ballet flats go with everything, literally but remember it pays to pick those with padding for comfort.
- When you want to purchase a shoe, remember that you need to look out for quality so its best if you invest in a good brand.
- Loafers can look preppy easily so avoid pairing them with preppy clothing.
- If your outfit is basic go for a trendier flat this would give it the “omp” your outfit needs.
- Sandals create a slightly more casual look, so its best to for for sandals when you are keeping your look casual.
- Ankle strap flats tends to give the impression of a shortened leg,
Its important to buy the right type of shoe for comfort and style, here are some examples of how to rock flat shoes the modern way;
[yop_poll id=”853″] [mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag