Forget that the rains is here and it is sure to run from June to August. Judging with the Africa’s bi-weather system, this is the warmest time of the year and a perfect time for vacation. With warm temperatures in full swing, we’re back with another round of seasonal essentials we can’t wait to wear. In a period of short span, women summer clothing’s have shown wonders in the fashion industry and is even doing the same. Everyone has the equal right to be very elegant, smart, stylish, sexy and stunning even in this warm season. There are so many dressing styles that can give you a stunning look, but there are only a few that can give you the required comfort level as well.
With the World’s global warming on high siege, this year’s summer period promises to be quite hot but so also is the fashion for this 2016 collection too. You just need to find for yourself comfy staples for the rest of the season. In line with the designers of the world on their 2016 spring/summer collection, we bring to you the styles to top up your game this 2016 spring/summer season. Keep scrolling to see as you enjoy this one beautiful season
- Bell Bottoms or Palazzo: Keep up with this season in the loose fitting bell bottoms or palazzo to keep you comfortable and yet still trendy.
- Long Maxi Dress: Right fitted clothing like the maxi dress is very appealing and brings your personality in a better way.
- Little White Sundress: Taste the real fun of wearing a little white sundress to look sexy and hot this period.
- Off Shoulder Crop Top: Feminine, flirty, and cool in the heat—what’s not to love about an off shoulder crop top to enjoy the breeze.
- Cut Out Lace Top: Call for a cut out lace top to enjoy festive occasions this season.
- Shorts: Classic, and definitely not too short, these shorts will keep you cool and are acceptable enough to wear just about anywhere.
Share with us in the comment box your favourite summer trend for this spring/summer season[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag