You might have had pasta in different ways you can think of and you probably think that is all there is to it. Well, that might have been true if only you have tried the seafood spaghetti. Seafood spaghetti as the name implies is a recipe that is made from seafood ingredients.
- Olive oil
- Onion, finely sliced
- Chillies, finely chopped (optional)
- Diced Tomatoes
- Country Cellars dry white wine
- bay leaf
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prawn Tails
- pasta shells
- Black Calamata Olives, pitted and halved
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water until it is done. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and gently fry the onion, garlic and chillies over a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato, white wine, bay leaf , balsamic vinegar and sugar and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat in the frying pan and simmer the sauce for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the prawns and marinara mix. Cook for a further 5 – 8 minutes until prawns turns pink and the flesh white. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Remove the bay leaf from the sauce and stir in the olives.
- Add the drained pasta into the sauce, stir and serve.
Seafood spaghetti is a rich recipe, it is what one can call a balanced diet.
Would you try this healthy spaghetti recipe? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section.[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag