Everybody is on cornrows, personally I really don’t like to spot the same hairstyle everyone has on. Imagine walking on the road and spotting more than 100 people looking like you literally because you’ve all got the same hairstyle on. If you are your own unique person then a pick and drop hairstyle is for you;
Pick and drop hairstyle options:
Now that you know you want the pick and drop hairstyle how do you maintain it;
- The pick and drop hairstyle is mostly for those who have relaxed hair, but the naturalista’s can get on to it if they have natural weaves that is the same texture with their hair.
- Your front area must be moistened properly, use a hair moisturizing cream or essential oil that stimulates hair growth for your front hair.
- Cream your entire hair at least twice a week.
- Use a big tooth comb rather than a brush for your weave.
- It is essential to braid your hair at night to avoid tangling in the morning.
- After braiding, use a hair net or a hair cap to protect your weave.
- If you are not too tired and if your weave is a curly human hair, apply a little leave in conditioner before you braid.
All this tips is essentially to make your hair balanced and to help it last longer. Know that there is a variety of options when it comes to the pick and drop hairstyle, its either you part it, plait it backward or around etc.[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag