What other day is quite as important as your big wedding day and how nice would it be to showcase that very body part that is your favourite and best of them all. If plenty of time spent in the gym gives you a ten pounds off your weight and nicely toned arms, show it off and be proud at it. Or it’s your long slender legs, a front slit wedding dress can complement those legs. It’s your day and you are equally allowed to flaunt your best body asset. As a bride walking down the aisle, Confidence and Comfort are keys needed for the big day and showing off those best assets you’ve got can help you too. Below are wedding dresses that help highlight some best assets and still looking best on the body.
- Shoulders: Opt for the off-shoulders, sweetheart strapless neckline that runs diagonally across the shoulders
- Back: To highlight the sexiest part of the back, aim for a Scoop-back or open silhouette that hangs at the shoulder styles.
- Chest: Want to make a a sexy statement with your dress, opt for a deep plunging neckline showing a little cleavage
- Waist: Boast of your tiny waist by going for the A-line dress to draw attention to your waist and show your curves
- Legs: Opt for the trendy rather than the traditional style. Go for the high-low, slits that will flaunt your legs
- Hands: Get the spotlight on toned hands by opting for the sleeveless or cap sleeves dresses
Ladies, What’s your best asset? Which of these dresses would you go for as a bride? Share with us in the comment box[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag