Have you ever been in a bridal train before? well if you have then you know how expensive it could be, because except the bride is the daughter of a billionaire, you have to purchase your bridal train outfit and those can be as pricey as can get, asides that there are other expenses that you could incure like travel, hotel etc, all of this is a huge investment. As a bride, its important that your bridal train look their best, and so its understandable when you want them to go all out for you but the truth is not, all your friends can afford a pricey wedding, sometimes they go all out for love and suffer the consequences later other times some would disappoint you because they can’t meet up with your pricey bridesmaid wedding cost.
To avoid such mishaps on your wedding day, you have to look for ways to minimize wedding cost for your bridesmaid, here are simple ways that could help you save your bridesmaids expense.
- The bridesmaid dress can be super expensive, so the best option that would suit every ones financial expectation is to pick a color rather than a dress, this way each bridesmaid would find a dress that would suit them and their financial status, plus you could inspect their choices too, just tell them to send you photographs of their best options, that way you could choose how they look on your wedding day.
- A lot of brides love to have everything in sync, down to matching shoes, but its best that you helps your pals control their spending by giving them the choice to spot any shoe they want.
- The bridal shower or Bachelorette party has become a thing for every bride, now instead of throwing an elaborate one because of cause the bill is on the bridesmaid, go with an intimate affairs, its fun and saves money.
- There is always in sync accessories and jewelries, instead of getting them to wear the same accessories and jewelries, give them an option to wear their own accessories and jewelry, this would be much appreciated.
- If you feel you want everything in sync them you can help your girls by giving them a wallet break, by this I mean instead of requesting for gifts its best to request for time or you can get creative and do something with your girls.
This should help you reduce the wedding cost for your bridesmaids both for the traditional and white wedding.
What do you think guys, would you be a considerate bride and help minimize the cost for your girls? Would really love to know what you think, just live your views below and if you have any other ways brides can help minimize cost please feel free to share, your take would be much appreciated.[yop_poll id=”540″] [mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag