Remember we all beautifully and wonderfully made, so whatever body type or shape have that at the back of your mind. Figuring out your body type or shape is quite the easy task but finding the clothing pieces to fit your frame is the challenging aspect of it all, especially for dresses because they have varieties of cuts and styles as compared to the universal tees that fit just about any body shape.
As always we want you to be best-dressed at whatever time or event might be and since dress is known clothing that fit for any event, here we highlighted the dress styles that fit your body type or shape and work wonders for you…Keep scrolling
- Apple shape: That’s the curvier at the waist but slimmer at the legs, go for those swingy dresses that aren’t too long to draw attention away from your waist but highlight your legs.
- Triangle Shape: Slimmer up but curvier at the waist and hip region, opt for the fit and flare dresses that fit-forming to show off your smaller upper body and minimize your thighs and hips.
- Inverted Triangle Shape: The broader at the shoulders but slimmer between the waist and hips should go for dress that slowly flare out to draw attention downwards not upwards.
- Athletic Build: For the slim up and down, opt for dresses that cinched at the waist region to create curves or a detailed waist dress.
- Hourglass Shape: Highlight your curves and tiny waist with a dress that ties at the waist region.
Ladies, lest know your body shape and what type of dress fits it…Share with us in the comment box[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag