Matte nail polish are quite uncommon and quite difficult to come by. So if you are interested in painting yours nails with a matte polish, you can make one for yourself, they are quite easy to make.
To make a matte nail polish, here’s a list of what you will need:
- Nail polish
- Cornstarch (you could alternatively use matte eyeshadow)
- Nail polish
- Small cup or dish
To make your matte nail polish, follow these simple guidelines:
- Make sure that the bottle of nail polish you are using is only partly-full. Do not use a full bottle because the powders you will be using will cause it to overflow. To make a matte polish
- Whatever powder you choose to use, it needs to be very fine. Any clumps in the powder will make your polish lumpy.
- If you are working with cornflour, you only need few pinches of cornflour
- If you are working with eyeshadow, scrape it out of its pan first, and then smash it up to make it smooth.
- Add little amount of powder by using a toothpick. Avoid adding in too much powder at one time, or you will make your polish too thick. You can always add more powder later.
- If you are using eyeshadow, plan on using an entire pan per half bottle of polish
- If you want to make a matte topcoat, you will need clear nail polish and cornflour. You can apply this topcoat over any manicure to make it matte.
See a video by AndreasChoice on how to make your nail polish matte
Would you try this? Share your thoughts with us in the comment box.[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag