I’ve recently fallen in love with lining my lips because it gives off a plump illusion. The lips can be lined using different methods but there is the general principle which is listed below;
- The first step is to fix your tried and chapped lips by exfoliating using brown sugar (or any other sugar) paste. This is necessary for a clean base.
- It is important for the lip pencil to be kept sharp at all times for a better outcome. sketch on your lips rather than draw for a clean line.
- You can either make your lips look fuller or thinner all you have to do is; For a fuller lip sketch with a pencil for a thinner lip use your foundation afterwards to create an illusion.
- A lip brush is what you need to apply your lipstick correctly because it creates a stain that makes lipstick application clean.
- Pat very little translucent powder on your using a powder foam, this would keep the lipstick in check.
Watch this video form YouTube Channel Krizz ‘Tina’ Mitchell, she would show you how to line your lips like a pro;
Lining your lips is easy, all you need is a sharp pencil and practice. Note, remember to line your lips with a color that suites your lipstick shade keep the color down so that when it wears down it would not look different.
This is how to line your lips like a pro. Do you have other secret ways? Share with us in the comment box below.[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag