Sometimes fixing hair extensions and attachments can be really bothersome especially after a long, hard and stressful week. Its always exhausting to make an effort to get to the hairstylist for a hair-do for the next day especially when we have one occasion to attend and we must represent. Well FPN has good news as you can try out perm rods and you don’t need a stylist because you can do it yourself or get a family member to help you out if you will, and its all in the comfort of your own home.
PERM RODS SIZES.
Using perm rods is best to achieve the perfect simple gorgeous hairstyle plus you can dress it up or down since its versatile. Whether you have long natural hair or short hair all that matters is getting the right perm rod for your hair length and weight, its also important to know that perm rod hairstyles are heat-less and should be done overnight that way you get the best effect. Below are some tips you can follow to achieve simple curls.
So step one is really easy, all you have to do is make sure to start the perm rod process on time, this is so as to make sure you have enough hair dry space since perm rods don’t need heat (blow dry). Also use less of each product, use a lighter gel.
Getting the right products to use for your perm rod curls is very important.for the right perm rod hairstyle get; anti-frizz serum, grape-seed oil (if you can ) or olive and coconut oil, sleek edge control, styler gel (white referable ) and water also don’t forget the rods either rollers or flexi.
Now lets get started:
1. Separate your hair into sections, brush it to even it out.
2. Spray your hair with water, do not wet it, spray enough to make your hair even out and then straighten it out with a brush.
3. Follow up with some grape seed oil or coconut oil to allow moisture .
4. Then add your anti frizz or Shea moisture to add more moisture.
5. Next is to comb it out and add your styling gel and roll with the rod.
6. once you have done with step 1-5 throughout your hair then you cover it up with a bonnet and sleep.
7. Make sure your hair is completely dry before you take off the rod. then you separate and twirl if you like and the jazz it up with temporary hair color and style it in an up-do manner or any manner you want.
Here are pictures on how to style your curls.
TWISTED FULL FRONTAL
[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag