Bridal shower is one important thing every bride love as it is a reminder of how wonderful you have been to your friends and how much your friends cherish you. How they planned that extravagant unexpected shower for you, all expenses on them. Not stopping there, going ahead to making your wedding day special and fun-filled for it to linger in your memory for a long time. Giving their time, prayers and money to show you how great a friend you are.
Wondering how you would have coped or planned it without them, you keep wondering what way can you thank them? What favors can you give them that will seem small, inexpensive and fun for them. just a way to say thank you for making your day special. Here are some sweet gifts you can give them with breaking the bank but yet creative and crafty.
- Hair Ties: Hair ties are one of the many things we lose faster than we buy, so a perfect gift for the bridal shower guests can be this. This inexpensive can also be worn as hand bands equally also hold hair in place.Hello World
- Lip balm: A variety of flavoured lip balm can give your bridal shower guests different choices to pick from. Customizing the labels to fit each guest could add another layer of fun.
- Personalised Mug: Add a personal touch to those mugs by customising them with funny quotes or just how much your shower guest means to you
- Name Charms: Bridal shower gifts can be endearing and personal by gifting out inexpensive name charms, to fix on necklace and placed close to their hearts for a lifetime
- Key Bottle Openers: A useful dual item which can serve as a key holder plus bottle opener is one vintage gifts to give your girls squad
- Glitter Boxes: Add more fun for your shower guests by giving them glitter boxes with mystery gifts of favor boxes perfect for filling with chocolates and sweets treat.
Gifting these gifts can make your Bridal Shower guest feel important and special to you.
So ladies, what other not listed here can you give to your girl squad? Share with us in the comment box
[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag