The Auto-Gele is the future of gele. Thin about it, a gele that you can just put on your head like that without any fuss. That’s the life yo! And guess what, we totally have the best tutorial for you. We’ve always known that there would be a revolution for the gele styles industry and the revolution is now in form of the – Auto Gele. To find out how to create your own keep reading…
What you’ll need:
- Chinos Fabric or any other thick fabric of your choice.
- Sewing machine, hand or table top.
- Measuring tape
AUTO- GELE | Measurements
- Use the firm part- this is the edge of the fabric.
- Measurement – 20 inch width, 28 inch long(cut and set aside )
- Measurement – 40 inch length and 28 width (cut and set aside )
- Measurement for strap – depending on how long you want it to be (see video for more info)
Secure the edge of the first cut pin it down and begin to create six pleat, do this like you are tying the Gele – Make sure to use your pin to hold it down.
The pleats must have half inch in-between each one.
Next use the sewing matching to secure the pleats (see video for sewing direction)
Watch the video below…
Be Inspired To create![mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag