Makeup has become part of our daily routine. For work we try to go with the light makeup, we apply foundation or just go with drawing our brows, light powder and a light lipstick or lip gloss. But for a Friday night glam our usual makeup won’t cut it, there has to be layers of foundation and concealer, depending on the exact event, you might even need to contour.
In the wake of the black lives matter protest, Youtube Makeup artiste received a challenge from fellow ,Alissa Ashley to use black owned makeup brands for their makeup and a lot of YouTube Makeup Artiste took up the challenge. Some of the Youtube artiste included Jackie Aina, Oyin Ade, Samantha Smiley, Alyssa Forever etc. The challenge was named bomb challenge and it deserves that name because many of the makeup finishes are bomb. For your Friday night glam we’ve decided to share Toni Olaoye’s makeup tutorial with you guys, this tutorial is bold and its certainly worth mimicking, scroll down to watch the Video.
For this Makeup tutorial you need the following products;
- Black Opal Concealer In Tan
- Juvias Place The Nubian Palette
- Lena Lashes In Dimma
- Iman Cosmetics Amplify Mascara
- Iman Cosmetics Time Control Primer
- Iman Cosmetics Shimmer Black Pencil
- Black Opal Foundation Sticks “Beautifully Bronze, Heavenly Honey & Black Walnut”
- Sacha Buttercup Sting Powder
- Iman Cosmetics Duo Blush In Allure
- Lena Lashes Liquid Matte Lipstick In Idris
- Iman Cosmetics Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder In Sand
Source: Toni Olaoye YouTube Channel
Would you practice this youtube tutorial at home? Yay or Nay? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag