A lot of us choose to wear makeup everyday, whether because we want to cover up blemishes or because we simply want to enhance our faces- make it brighter and more attractive. However, when it comes to everyday makeup, you have to make sure that it isn’t as complicated and time consuming as every time you would be heading out for an event.
Here’s a few breakdown of how your application should go.
- First prepare your face by making sure that it very clean- e.g scrub your face while in the shower.
- Apply your sunscreen and moisturizer so that you would be protected from the sun.
- Next Apply primer to your face as it would help your makeup last a little longer and look smother.
- Then it’s time to apply the foundation… For the rest of this tips we advice that you watch this video tutorial from Youtuber Esther Kuria as it would serve as a better reference. But first…
What you’ll need:
- Nyx Micro Pencil
- Nyx Eyebrow Gel
- L.A. Pro Concealer
- Milani Conceal + Perfect 2- in 1 Foundation
- Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
- Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Pallet
- Maybelline Face studio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter
- NYX Lip-Gloss Butter Gloss: Creme Brulee
- Koko Lashes Stella
Watch the everyday makeup tutorial video tutorial:
Photo Credit: YouTube | Esther Kuria[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag