Hope your week is great and exciting? if its not we are here to add a different and refreshing feel to the week, we bringing you elegant styles from Ezinne Chikatas’ Victorian party, as we all know the name ‘Victorian’ means classy, massively stylish and a display of standard, in this sense it would be the standard of fashion. In Ezinne Chinkatas’ party this characteristics of the word ‘Victorian’ was in full display as there was class, massive display of style and standards of fashion.
1. Here Ezinne Chinkata, is wearing a piece from odio mimonet, a tube Ankara gown, with a cut to show the Ankara trouser beneath, she wore this with a black stiletto. It is evident that Ezinne made effort to put an African touch to her look, from her hair to her outfit and she did not miss the look because we see an African woman when we look at her.
2. Chioma Fredrick was at the party and she rocked her short sleeve Ankara blouse with a white vintage style shirt and an Ankara short, this is another ‘Victorian’ look, as she display the Ankara style and standards, Chioma also has the native cap on.
3. Funmi St-matthews is also showing her ‘Victorian’ style in her sleeveless black V necked long maxi dress, this gown has an Ankara band and she accessorizes this with a red bag.
4. Monalisa is looking very bright in her ‘Victorian’ style, as she wears an Ankara jacket with a black inner on an Ankara high waist floor length skirt, she adds a rose red neck piece and hand accessory, her Ankara hair facilitator is also very beautiful.
5. Ngozi zed eye, also looking classy in her ‘Victorian’ style, she is sporting a long sleeved black see through net gown which has an Ankara inner from the waist down, she add a silver bag and a silver shoe.
6. Ugochi is sporting her own ‘Victorian’ style in a multi colored patterned turtle neck maxi-dress and she accessorizes with a brown bag and a red hand accessory.
These are some Victorian styles from the Ezinne Chikatas’ party,the outfits and styles here are really unique and different, it was really ‘Victorian’, as no detail of the meaning of ‘Victorian was missed out.[yop_poll id=”350″] [mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag