Hi Soon- to- be Mums!
Striking the style balance at work can be a tricky business when you are expecting. As the popular saying goes that no man is an island, every individual will always need help, no matter how good you are. The good news is; you are here simply to get inspired on how best to tackle that challenge. Simply work your new curves in a professional style with these tips for dressing your bump at the office. Here are the easy tips for styling your baby bump at the office;
1. Coordinate: The staples of a smart professional wardrobe are classic black, white and grey , but it does not mean that it has to be boring. Make a fashion statement in a stylish patterned dress. Choose one rich colour to mix with your staple black, and accessorize in the same shade.
2. Contrast: Go for a loose and floaty style that drapes comfortably over the bump, when it comes to choosing maternity shirts and blouses for the office. Also, try teaming an ivory maternity blouse with a pair of slim fit black maternity trousers. The loose shirt is designed to fall beautifully over your figure, so as to create a stylish contrast with the fitted bottoms which slim and lengthen your legs.
3. Ruche: This is another fantastic styling feature to look out for when building your maternity work wear wardrobe. A classic stretch jersey dress with ruching at the sides is guaranteed to see you stylishly through every trimester.
4. Support: Even the most stylish work wear ensemble will be worn in vain without the correct maternity lingerie to underpin the style. It is pertinent to wear a supportive maternity bra, vest top, and a good collection of maternity tights and leggings which will help create a flattering base for all of your office wear outfits.
5. Wrap: A classic maternity wrap dress for pregnancy at the office is totally unbeatable. These versatile dresses are comfy, stylish, office appropriate, and allow you to adjust the fit to flatter your figure through every stage of pregnancy.
You see…. Styling your baby bump at the office is simplified with these tips![mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag