Easy fish sauce pasta is what you should try out today. When am feeling too lazy to prepare some serious meAl I like to peddle back to pasta. They cook fast and they are delicious.
For the Fish Sauce Pasta you will need the following;
-400g Pasta of choice
-1 pack knor seasoning cube
-1 tsp curry powder
-1 tsp thyme
-S scotch bonnet and 3 Paprika peppers (Blended)
-1 Onion Chopped
– 2 garlic cloves minced
-1/4 cup chicken stock
-Salt to taste
-3 tbsp oil of choice
-300g deboned smoked mackerel
-2 bell peppers chopped
1/3 cup peas
2 tbsp chopped scentleaf/basil
1. Boil pasta for 8-10 minutes till almost completely softened.
2. On medium high heat, in a deep pan or pot, heat oil and fry onion till fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the minced garlic and fry for 1 more minute.
3. Add the blended scotch bonnet and paprika peppers and fry with the onions and garlic till slightly reduced and a sauce is formed, this will take about 8 minutes. Keep stiring to avoid burning.
4. Season with curry powder, thyme, a pinch of salt and then add the chicken stock.
5. Add the smoked fish that has already been cleaned and deboned.
Once the mixture starts bubbling, after about 2-3 minutes add the cooked pasta and let it cook for about 5-6 minutes so it can absorb all the flavour from the sauce.
6. Add the vegetables, and cook for 1- 2 more minutes.
Garnish with scentleaf/basil and serve!
Serves 4- 5
Total Cooking time: 30 minutes
Watch the video on how to prepare fish sauce pasta
Source: YouTube Channel | NazomsCorner[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag