Pore strips are a staple in many of our shopping list but they can be a bit luxurious especially when you are on a budget. If you don’t know what a pore strip is then let me help you; it is a small white strip that can be applied to your face, once it is dry and you remove from your pore it brings out dirt and oil thereby cleaning and making the pores less noticeable.
Although one might say they’d rather a commercial pore strip than a DIY one but you need to consider two factors, price and the fact that the ingredients can have a negative effect on your body, there is always a red flag when it comes to chemicals.
Now no need to hate the commercial pore strips, if you are comfortable using them, if they don’t stick too hard on your face (causing you to cry out in pain whell you peel them off) then by all means go ahead, but if you want something more natural then follow this DIY instruction;
What You’ll Need:
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Cotton swab or makeup brush
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin or gelatin alternative
- Small sauce pan
What you need to do:
- Combine the gelatin and milk together in the small sauce pan.
- Heat it up on the stove (low heat) till the mixture thickens a little.
- Apply a hot cloth on your face before applying the mixture this would ensure that your pores are open.
- Make sure the mixture is warm and not hot before you apply on the face
- Use the cotton swab or makeup brush to apply the mixture in your problem area’s
- Allow the mixture to dry on your face before peeling it off.
- Rinse face and moisturize afterwards.
This DIY blackhead removing nose strip is definitely worthy of trying plus this ingredients can be found in your kitchen, hence you get to save money and a trip down to the shop.[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag