I remember a couple of months ago, I was on the phone with a friend of mine, now it was real early and I remember her telling me she was having breakfast with her boyfriend at the time, that sounded really cool but you see breakfast was at a restaurant somewhere on the island. After our phone conversation she sent me a picture of what she was having and there it was Waffles and cocoa, if I can remember correctly. The waffles was laid beautifully on the white plate served with egg and honey, this part I can’t really recall but I know the plate looked gorgeous and inviting.
Now, it came to me that waffles is a lovely breakfast meal and it would be a plus if you all know how to make waffles at home. You can learn how to make waffles to create a beautiful Saturday morning breakfast special for yourself or your family. Definitely something to try out.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 3/4 Cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Waffle Iron
Here’s how to make waffles:
- First you need to Preheat waffle iron.
- Then you Beat eggs in large bowl with hand beater until it becomes fluffy.
- Next Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla, just until smooth.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mix onto hot waffle iron.
- Cook until golden brown.
Now for the visuals on how to make waffles, here’s a video from the YouTube Channel EatNowCryLater
Source: YouTube Channel EatNowCryLater[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag