I remember I used to have a body suit when I was younger, granted it was made of cotton and wasn’t too tight but I loved that piece like no other. Not that I knew what body suit was back then but I loved how comfortable it was even when I had to pin it under, it was one of my coolest clothing’s.
Now as an adult I’ve realized what a body suit is and the many forms it can take thanks to the fact that it has come back into mainstream fashion. Since the body suit is trendy am on the “why not go for it” and as usual I’ve decided to share this with you but before I do here are some notable mentions.
Bodysuit might be cool and all, but not many people are into it ( I dunno why). If you are like me and you want to try out a body suit to see if it fits then here are some things you need to know;
- Except for the T-back style many bodysuit’s tend to have a visible pant line(VPL), so you should note this before pairing it with something that would enhance this lines.
- The next issue is the fit, for tall girls its very important (and I cannot stress this enough) to get the right fit, make sure you try it on before purchase.
- When it comes to fastening the buttons, if you purchased a really cheap body suit, it would be hard to fasten so the cheaper the body suit, the cheaper the buttons.
- Bodysuits are known to give you a flawless tuck which is a huge plus.
- Always get the right size because if you don’t you might end up unclasping them because they are too tight when you sit down for long hours.
One of the best ways to rock any form of bodysuit is with jeans, they won’t show any VPL, and that’s why we say the ultimate casual look this week is bodysuit and jeans. Take a look at the pictures below and be inspired;
What do you think of the bodysuit and jeans trend?[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag