As we commemorate the crucifixion of Jesus Christ we should do it in style and what better way than to be adorned in African prints. Usually Ankara is the staple for Friday and this Friday is not an exception, rather its a perfect fit. Bright colored Ankara print fabric would do this day justice, colors like light or pastel, pink, green, yellow, blue is just right for the Good Friday celebration.
Let your makeup resonate the colors from your Ankara print, this means whatever Ankara makeup you create has to bounce off from the colors of the Ankara print fabric.
We’ve got your Good Friday Makeup Locked down with this Ankara makeup tutorial from YouTube Vlogger; Chidinma Umeh (ThatIgboChick Channel).
What You’ll Need;
- Deep dark brunette Mac veluxe brow liner
- Soft Black Mary Kay Brow pencil
- Tara High Intensity Pigments in Margaret Ekpo
- Sephora color anthology Palette
- Sunkist Casabella blush
- Sugarplum Zaron Ultra Shine Lip gloss
- Mary Kay Lip liner (Chocolate)
- Blue from the Makeup studio Palette
- Nw45 Mac studio finish concealer
- Bamboom Mac paint
- NYX Milk Jumbo pencil
- Mac feline eye kohl
- Wet n wild mega eyes creme liner
- L.A Girl pro conceal (Toffe)
- Ben nye banana powder
- Black Up two way cake (TW 11)
- YSL babydoll Mascara
- Red Cherry #43
- Lancome Teint Idole 24H Foundation (12)
- Cover girl queen collection bronze r(ebony bronze)
Watch the Ankara Makeup Tutorial;
Source: YouTube–ThatIgboChick Channel
What do you think of this Ankara makeup tutorial? Do you think its the right look for Good Friday? Leave your comments in the comment section below.[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag