We’ve all probably heard this saying about packaging…everything lie’s in packaging. Imagine how frustrating it can be when you pose perfectly for that picture and checking out the picture it looks like you’ve added 10 more pounds. I know the feeling too well. Or perhaps you are wondering how did you become so short when you are over five feet tall. It all lies in your clothes packaging (yes…your clothes). The type of clothes you wear can determine your height and weight especially when in pictures. A type of cloth can flatter or fatten you and likewise another can lengthen or shorten you. It also depends on how well you combine these clothes. Here are 6 photogenic clothes that can flatter, lengthen and also photograph well too
- Wide-legged pants: These pants creates the illusion of a much longer and leaner legs. Quite more forgiving than skinny jeans, wear them with fitted tops and the look is streamlined
- Midi skirt: Perfect for just any body shape and appropriate for any occasion. The midi skirt is an equalizer to give that extra-slimming effect with the fit and flare style.
- Off-shoulder tops or dresses: This super flattening trend show off your shoulders and collarbones while covering your upper arms.
- Fitted Blazer: A sleek tailored fitted blazer makes the shoulder look structured and the rest of the frame lithe. Blazers are also known to help hide multitude of sins like that protruding tummy
- A collared shirt: This layering piece elongates the neckline and just make sure to unbutton the top buttons to keep it from looking stuffy
- Jeans with a tuck: What way to rock those oversized shirts and blouses? Tuck it into a high-waist jeans, show some waist and give it shape
What are your thoughts about these clothes? Are they photogenic or not? Share with us in the comment box below.[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag