Whether you are in a celebratory mood or going out on a dinner date the look I have for you this Friday would make you fall in love with “Minimalist”. The minimalist look can be a dream, am a minimalist and am hoping that your choices this Friday would reflect the fabulous looks below because whats no to love, so;
Lets keep things simple with these fabulous looks for your Friday night style;
- An off-shoulder calve length dress paired with a light gold chain waist belt finished off with a nude stiletto is perfect.
- A sequin long sleeve slit dress paired with a metallic sandal heel is the ultimate minimalist look.
- A sheer patterned two piece ( a sleeveless blouse and an A-line skirt) paired with a sandal heel and matching clutch is what you need this Friday.
- A white sleeveless body-con calve length dress paired with nude sandal heel is sexy, sultry and just right this Friday night.
- A simple jumpsuit with a keynote neckline paired with minimal jewelries and accessories is a minimalist dream.
- A V-neckline top paired with a matching colored skirt, laced up suede shoes and a clutch is all you need to make a statement this Friday night.
Sometimes its okay to leave the bling’s back at home, the above Friday night style ideas are really simple, chic and fancy.
What do you think of this looks? Are they perfect for a Friday night trip around the town? Leave your comments in the comment section box below.[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag