Yes! Trends come and go, but you know what’s always in style? Try to flex those creative muscles and finding ways to wear old items. For instance, the same options come back into rotation for shoes, each year, but it’s the outfit you pair them with jeans and a tee, a sweater dress and a scarf that makes them feel new again. Your classic shoes ought to be worn in different ways. It’s better to skip that shopping spree this season, snagging only what is needed and coming up with ways to revamp your old footwear. Few ideas are inspired by street style stars. Here are the ways to wear classic shoes this year;
These days, it seems like sneakers are the most versatile shoe . . . ever! Style a solid pair with structured trousers to turn your work pants weekend-ready.
Other Outfit Ideas:
- With a long-sleeved maxi or sweater dress.
- With boyfriend jeans, a t-shirt, a blazer, and a neck scarf.
- With a utility-style jumpsuit.
Slip-on shoes feel a bit like slippers, so naturally, street style stars are taking advantage. You can can pair them with the following;
- Maxi dresses and dusters.
- Boyfriend jeans and a striped button-down.
- Cropped wide-leg pants, a belt, and a turtleneck.
- Pleated midi skirt and solid top.
These solid pair of strappy or lace-up heels will make A-line styles look elevated and feminine. Pair them in these ways;
- A leather fringe skirt and solid tee.
- Cropped frayed jeans and an off-the-shoulder top.
- A tight, thigh-slit midi dress for a super-sexy date night.
These sharp shoes will make any suit more elevated, but we’re fond of styling them with a more casual pair of denim culottes. They can also go with;
- Miniskirt, sweater, and pair of socks.
- Loose silky pants and a button-down.
- A simple, sleeveless shift dress.
5. Over-the-Knee Boots:
Just style these with the following;
- An oversize shirt, sweater, or mini-dress and your outfit is complete.
- A pair of skinny jeans and a top of your choice.
- A midi dress that covers the top of the boots.
- A pair of culottes and a t-shirt.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag