Acne has to be the hardest to deal with, of all the skin care woes. It becomes worse than having it, struggling to find treatments that actually work. It’s possible you’ve emptied your account on products that have irritated your skin, exacerbated your breakouts, or just decided to do absolutely nothing any more. Despite getting a dermatologist’s opinion about your complexion, there are trusted treatments for every kind of breakout, from acne to blackheads and everything in between. Here are the five products every acne-prone beauty needs in her arsernal;
1. Vivant skincare: This is specifically for conquering body breakouts. Aside being a perfect exfoliating cleanser for keratosis pilaris, this is an acne product that is highly effective for the remedy of booty blemishes and other body bumps that ail you.
2. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster: Known for brightening dark spots, since blemishes can leave troublesome hyper-pigmentation behind, it is recommended to use this super-lightweight product in conjunction with regular skin treatments. You’ll see a brighter and clearer skin after just two weeks of usage.
3. Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips: To clear black heads, you get perverse pleasure out of seeing all the dirt lifted away by a good pore strip with this. Aside being less irritating than the standard strip, they also include purifying charcoal to detoxify and de-grease skin.
4. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion: To deflate whiteheads, this is an ideal formula that has a superhero-like ability to shrink a formidable breakout in mere hours. Whip up your own version at home so as to be more convinced.
5. Stridex Maximum Strength Daily Care Acne Pads: This is specially formulated for cystic acne management. Regularly using the salicylic acid-packed will get your complexion under control, saving you from these painful pimples which are probably the worst kind of breakout you could face.
Your skin will thank you for having these acne products in your arsenal![mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag