Ladies are just too special; they are always cautious of so many things around them. Every little thing on a lady’s body matters a lot. She is not just attentive to what she wears at work alone, but takes note of that which she wears on her day-off too. Thus, there are specific items she can’t do without on this day. She will want to keep these items handy to solve any last-minute beauty mishaps. Here are the five must-haves for your day-off beauty bag;
1. Fashion tape: Some would ask the question; “Why on earth do you need a fashion tape?” Well, this double-stick tape made for fabric and skin can be used to tape down your strapless gown so as to to keep it from slipping or to keep bra straps from showing. It equally helps you fix a ripped hemline in a pinch. In other words, you don’t have to fuss with safety pins.
2. Breath mints: This time, you can decide to skip the minty gum on this special day and get mints instead. Obviously, you wouldn’t want to get caught chomping on a minty gum on that special occasion, be it in a friend’s party or in your wedding reception. Therefore, go for breath mints and feel like a real VIP.
3. Hair pins: Hairpins are not just a beauty must-have; this list would be incomplete without them. They are just too important to every lady.
4. Nail File: Searching for a nail file at the very last minute is a common occurrence. This time, make it an easy process by throwing some in your bag. You could get playful printed ones that are not only cute, but easier to find in your purse too.
5. Sweat eliminating wipes: If for instance, your day-off happens to be on your wedding day and you or your groom are anxious about sweating especially if you have planned an outdoor wedding reception, then you should consider these little miracle body sheets.
All these are not optional. They are your must-haves for your day-off beauty bag![mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag