So am feeling lovey dovey oh yeah, and I was thinking of lovey topics to share with you guys and I realized I have been researching on honeymoons, not that am engaged or married but lately I have been doing some honeymoons researches, maybe God is telling me something lol.
Honeymoon is the period when newly wed couples take a break to share some private and intimate moments that helps establish love in their relationship. This privacy in turn is believed to ease the comfort zone towards a physical relationship, which is one of the primary means of bonding during the initial days of marriage, its a time to celebrate that union between two people who are madly in love and are beginning their new life together. It’s a time to steal away from the madness of the world and rest in the presence of the one who will share life with you. Honeymoon are meant to be unique, spectacular, restful, and romantic. They are meant to be once in a lifetime experiences whose memories will endure for ever. So if you are wanting a memorable honeymoon and you are wondering where to go to, here are some places I found you can check out.
1. Bora Bora is a small South Pacific island northwest of Tahiti in French Polynesia. Surrounded by sand-fringed motus (islets) and a turquoise lagoon protected by a coral reef, it’s known for its scuba diving. It’s also a popular luxury resort destination where some guest bungalows are perched over the water on stilts. At the island’s center rises 727m Mt. Otemanu, a dormant volcano. It also has beautiful cozy resorts, a sweet delicate hideout, an atmosphere of calm and the chilly breeze from the sea. A honeymoon to be remembered it would be for you.
2. Caramel Boutique hotel in Crete, It is the largest and most populous of the Greek Islands, and the fifth-largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. Crete and a number of surrounding islands and islets constitute the region of Crete.Caramel Boutique Hotel in Crete island, sets on a prime beachfront estate in the heart of the Cretan Riviera. An elegant & modern Luxury Hotel in Crete. IT has beautiful view, quiet lovey dovey, delicious surroundings, stress no more this place covers all for your honeymoon.
3. Luxor Hotel Las Vegas: Stunningly designed and beautifully appointed, luxor Hotel, Las Vegas is a Forbes triple 5-star luxury hotel at the heart of The Strip, with views of the city and desert, they offer the perfect mix of style, serenity and luxury. Easily one of the most recognizable hotels in Las Vegas, the Luxor is one unique pyramid. You can look forward to outrageous shows, tasty food, full-on nightlife and a casino – all without leaving your hotel. All this glitz is topped with the strongest ray of light in the world: the Luxor Sky Beam. Nice choice for a honeymoon.
4. Santorini is an island in the southern Aegean Sea, about 120 miles southeast of Greece’s mainland. It is the largest island of a small, circular archipelago which bears the same name and is the remnant of a volcanic caldera. It is also known as the ‘Black Pearl of the Aegean’ and is by far the most spectacular of the Greek Islands.. The whitewashed, cubist houses of its 2 principal towns, Fira and Oia, cling to cliffs above an underwater caldera (crater). They overlook the clear Aegean and beaches made up of black, red and white lava pebbles. This is a really nice choice for a honeymoon, with its glow and cluster, chill and closure.
5. Known all over the world for its simple yet outstanding beauty, Hawaii is a holiday destination like no other – but which is the best island to visit? From Kauai to Maui, choosing the right island, especially for first timers, is a tough task, but seeing as they’re all as beautiful as the next, what separates them apart? The islands of Hawaii experience thousands of visitors every year, but the paradise region still manages to retain the natural, volcanic feel it was created with, unlike many other top vacation destinations worldwide. Another cozy idea for a perfect honeymoon getaway
Of course these are my own ideas of honeymoon get aways, they are many more wonderful places in the world where you can spend your honeymoon, but trust me try any of these locations and you would have no regret.[yop_poll id=”296″] [mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag