There is no doubt that our upper lip hair is a course for concern, many of us have even tried products that have not worked so we end up taken a bi-weekly trip to beauty parlor to get it removed but as it turns out there is definitely no use for that trip. Now the percentage of women who have upper lip hair problem are around 5-10 % and there is also the fact that this women go through a lot looking for means and ways they can get rid of their upper lip hair. Here are 3 simple ways you can try out on your own;
1. Turmeric and Water Or Milk
Turmeric is known as “ata Ile Pupa” in Yoruba and is used in a lot of beauty products.
- Take 1tbspn of Turmeric and milk each and mix together in a bowl.
- Once you’ve prepared the mixture, using your fingers gently apply it to your upper lip.
- Allow it dry properly then rub it off your skin.
- Rinse off with cold water.
For turmeric and water, simply substitute the milk for water. Do this for four weeks, you would notice your upper lip hair would stop growing.
2. Sugar And Lemon
Sugar is widely known for its use in waxing and this is because unlike anyother ingredient, sugar delivers a painless waxing.
- Pour some sugar into a pan and heat it for a minute.
- Add a little fresh lemon juice.
- Stir till it becomes thick and sticky
- Apply on your upper lip once it cools down then gently put a cloth over the paste and rub in circular motions.
- Pull it off quickly against the hair growth direction.
3. Threading, Scissors or Waxing
Any of this three can help you get rid of your upper lip hair but threading and using as scissors do not provide a long lasting or permanent solution. Waxing on the other hand is much more durable. Remember to use sugar waxing instead of the other ingredients.
Remember shaving only makes your upper lip hair look well because once you shave it only gets rid of the upper lip hair and that leaves the lip hair the shaving stick cannot reach. This hair once grown would look like a stubble which would otherwise ruin your face.[mashshare text="This is my custom share text"]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag