No week goes by without one form of owambe or another and as we are africans, we love to go traditionally attired for these owambe. Of course, that’s where our fashion designers or tailors come in. How well do fashion designers or tailors get that particular flattering style you want to rock for that owambe? Do you get those native styles in time for the event? So as to help reduce stress and so much trouble, we bring you places where to sew good native styles in Lagos to prep you well on time for those owambe.
- Kiksplace (@kiksplace): Kiksplace is an online traditional fashion outfit that started out mid 2014. It is situated at Ojodu Berger and Lekki area of the town.
- Body Art Couture (@bodyart_couture): Inspired by the need for affordable custom made clothing and couture Dresses with an Office in Ikeja, they pride in their ability to create outfits of international quality at pocket friendly prices and provide customers with an enjoyable, honest service by satisfying individual needs in fashion.
- Didz Clothier (@didzclothier): With a location in Lagos, here is one brand that brings you only perfection & introduces all your fashion ideas to reality.
- Aibakena Fashions(@Aibekena.fashions): Stock fabrics, made ready to wear outfits, corporate wears & school uniforms, printing & monogramming & fashion consultancy with a fashion school in Ikeja.
- Mcstell FG(@mcstellfashiongallery): is a haute couture brand based in Lekki, whose primary aim is to boost and brand individual image through clothing.
Share with other fashion designers and tailors where to sew good native styles in the comment box
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag