Your fashion style speaks more about your personality than any other thing. So you can imagine what your favorite outfit says about you, that obviously includes your shoe. Nothing completes an outfit than a great pair of shoe and I guess that’s why we have so many of them. But even after acquiring so many shoes, there just has to be the one we love the most, the go-to shoe we can rock any time any day. Shoes make you feel extremely confident and comfortable and can actually give a glimpse of your personality. Shoes are ultra chic and they change your outfit from one occasion to another.
Here’s what your favorite shoe say about you
- Black Stilettos: This is one pair of shoe you enjoy throwing on for everything, ranging classic outfit for weekdays to a date night or dinner. It shows your ability to look dressy in limited time with the black stilettos paired along.Hello World
- Platforms: When comfort is imbibed in a stylish and fabulous look. This shows the need to look great with comfort in mind to shop from stalls to stalls during the weekends.
- Ankle straps: Dolling up for a date or night out in ankle straps with a chic dress or flirty skirt, shows how romantic and how you don’t need a reason to dress up.
- Sneakers: This tells of your ability to look effortless in any situation and pretty easy to wear for any occasion when combined rightly
- Fringe ankle: This depicts that you aren’t shy of making bold statements with your outfit and dress with your mood for a good afternoon trip round the town.
- T-strap: T–straps paired with the uniform office wear or a sassy day trip wear implies your effort to be ultra cool and chic and also the ability to switch up your looks.
Divas, which is your favourite shoes? Define your style and let’s know in the comment box
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag