If you are like me then you are headed out to your families for the Easter break. One significant thing about travelling back home for a holiday or essentially just visiting your family after a very long time is the fact that everybody expects a lil something something. I’ve had cases where my mum takes the opportunity to send me on little errands when she needs something in particular. This happens to everyone in this situation worst still to those who are in diaspora, really am a guilty party, when i know a friend is coming back or travelling out I have a list and I don’t even consider luggage expenses (sorry darlings).
Well there are traveling woes and there are ways to get around them, so what would I do differently this time or what should you do differently this time around? Here’s a list of things I want to attempt, you should try it too:
- Not everyone has to know you are coming home (talking to you folks abroad) this way you would minimize the errands you have to run before you hit the road.
- As much as you love shopping, going on a shopping spree is not the best idea at this point, consider the extra luggage bill (if you can foot it then go ahead).
- I’ve always said travelling light is the key really, am going to go home with the essentials only but if you are abroad try to carry clothes that can fit into different occasions.
- There are some request that you just can’t adhere to really for example “please i have a small parcel, can you help me carry it” turns out its not a small parcel. If they aren’t paying please its not a do or die affair *drops mike*
- There are some things that you just can’t fit into your luggage and they are things you can do without so you need to let go.
- Its very important to pack your luggage smartly for example why would you back your new shoe’s with the box *confused* get rid of it, you need the space.
This is what you need to know before your Easter trip. Are there essential guides you would like to add? Share your thoughts in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag