The Longline vest or blazer or overcoat is really an old style that has began to gather a lot of attention of late. The Longline vest is one of those retro pieces that always seem to crawl back into the current fashion timeline. There are indeed several reasons why the longline vest and they include;
- They are a perfect distraction for when you want to hide a belly.
- They are very easy to layer because you can wear them on top a variety of pieces like cardigans body con etc.
- They give warmth, you can play with different fabrics and they are a good transition piece.
- You can create various different looks with the longline vest from edgy, to minimalist to bohemian and it all depends on the design of your vest itself.
- Long vests create a long lean line.
Now, like any new trend the longline vest might be difficult for some people to pull off so if you are perhaps one of this people here is a guideline on how you can wear the longline vest;
Wear Your Vest with a skirt.
Wear with Ripped Jean.
Wear a longer type vest with a dress.
Layer your vest with a skinny ripped jean.
Wear it with a bralet or crop top.
Wear with shorts and a body suit (Summer time look).[yop_poll id=”816″]
What do you think of the longline vest? Would you want to have a pair or two? How awesome do yo think this vest is? Leave your comments in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag