Hey Lovely Brides-to-be
The choices you make lives on in the pictures. What this construe’s is the simple fact that you have to make the right choices so five years or more down the line you would still be at awe when you look at your wedding pictures. I’ve never been married but I plan to be and I want my wedding photo’s to express my beauty in such a natural and realistic way, this idea came to me because it turns out my parents are celebrating their 20 something year anniversary soon and their wedding pictures always lives us in awe, it is something am sure my children would see and say “grandma and grand pa look divine”.
The reason why this pictures looks so good is because of proper coordination and both my mother and father went for looks that worked for then, My mum and her obvious red lipstick and my dad with his short fro. So this got me to unravel the mystery of their picture perfect wedding album, what did they do, what worked???
I finally found the answer in this few tips; now unlike my parents times are different but this tips are ever green.
- The photographer you choose has to be a professional and not a quack.
- Your makeup has to be perfect, therefore you have to go for a test run before you pick your makeup artiste.
- Your accessory has to depict royalty especially when its your traditional wedding.
- Your hairstylist has to be the best because your hairstyle is everything but if you are going for a head gear then you have to get a stylist that would tie your scarf to perfection.
- You have to be genuinely happy because the picture would reveal it.
Here are 11 traditional bridal makeup inspirations;
Are this traditional bridal makeup inspiring? Leave your comments in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag