It’s almost weekend and I’m feeling excited about it, I am already making plans about how to have some fun, not forgetting refreshing and rejuvenating my look for the coming week. It sounds appealing right? I’m sure it’s because of the fact that people are motivated to get through the stress from work during the week because of the silver lining of weekends at the end. Weekends comes with at least two and half days (that’s counting Friday as an half day) of doing fun things, kick starting it with clubbing on Friday night, owanbe or shopping and manicure with pedicure on Saturday with friends and Sunday for religious purposes and prepping out your week’s programme.
Saturday is the highlight of weekends as if there isn’t an owambe, there will definitely be a shopping spree or body prepping sessions or hangout with friends. Body prepping is one of the most important things to do as it helps to create a new fresh look for a brand new week. Manicure and pedicure is one of the many body prepping things that define a woman. So in preparation for all the new week of work, here are the top 5 nail salons in Lagos;
- Abigail Nails Salon And Studio Enterprises: Located at Bank Olemoh Str, Surulere, this is one of its kind nails salon. This salon is renowned for its creative nail fixing and extensions in Lagos.
- Wow Nails Studio: This studio comprise of well trained and experienced hands in both manicure and pedicure services. Situated at Lekki, this nail studio offers manicures, stick on and acrylic nail extensions and pedicures. They believe in offering our customers the most luxurious and relaxing manicure experience possible.
- Refinery Beauty Lounge: With a location in Victoria Island, Refinery Beauty Lounge is one stop place for creative and innovative nail creations for both nail fixing and extensions. They are situated on Karimu street for both manicure and pedicure services.
- Nail Studio: This pioneer beauty salon in the African nail industry offers a wide range of services ranging from specialist manicures, pedicures and nail extension services which include acrylic, fiberglass and gel nails. They are located at water shores of Victoria Island.
- The Beauty Lounge: The beauty lounge at Kingsway, Ikoyi in an atmosphere that is cool, luxurious and quite uptown. This place is known for various types of services which includes hair making and most importantly nails services with good and efficient staff.
Ladies, weekends are one of the many times for you to spoil yourselves. Cheers to the freaking weekend.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag