There are two things involved here; it’s either you are working as a model, or you are just a normal working class lady. Whatever be the case, you are expected to have both flawless hands and nails all the time.
Hand care might not be everyone’s most primary concern, but it has become a big part of some people’s lives. Of course perfection is not always attainable; your nails break and your hands dry out just like everyone else. However, special hand care routines that keep hands more consistently prepared for photo shoots have been developed here. It is therefore important for you to maintain healthy and pretty hands at all times.
Here are the top six hand care tips for models;
1. Exfoliate: If you do it to your face and body, what stops you from doing it to your hands? Removing dead skin cells means moisturizer can more easily soak into skin. Besides, it makes you have smooth and young looking hands.
2. Moisturize: Many a skincare dilemma boils down to increased moisturization. Therefore, try a rich cream made with plant butters and oils that will provide you with the needed moisture for your hands and nails.
3. Glass file: Those gravely emery boards can tear and split nails thus, a glass file is more gentle on nails. It is much beneficial if your nails tend to split or are weak. The pointy tip makes a great cuticle pusher, too.
4. Nail brush: Regular scrubbing with nail brush is of great importance here. It helps in the removal of bacteria that grow under nails. Plus, this move makes nails look healthy and whitens tips.
5. Cuticle maintenance: Healthy cuticles equal healthy nails. Maintain cuticles by pushing them back gently with a cuticle pusher or orange stick. A cuticle oil equally helps to soften them and make them easier to push.
6. Wear gloves: Do well to wear gloves indoors. If you are cleaning your bathroom, washing dishes, or doing some other task where your hands will be in water, throw on a pair of work gloves such as the made with natural, renewable latex and are chemical-free.
Your hands and nails will thank you for opting for these hand care tips for models!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag