A notable quality of a good waterproof mascara is that it sticks around thereby, resisting smudges and flakes, no matter how much time you spend in sweaty workouts or pools. A lot of women would consider waterproof mascara an essential in their beauty arsenals, but some products don’t deliver on their claims.
A great waterproof mascara helps curl stubbornly straight lashes and hold your curl better. You can even wear waterproof mascara on your lower lashes without fear of smudges if you have naturally oily lids. Ideally, one should go for the best. Here are top six waterproof mascaras for your charming lashes;
1. Too Faced’s beloved Better Than Sex mascara: This mascara now has its waterproof version. Implicit in this is that you can use it for a whole year. It’s indeed a nice product.
2. High Impact Waterproof Mascara: This wonderful product from Clinique is a glamorous one. It’s also a lady’s favourite and ensures large lashes with no smudging.
3. Phenomen’Eyes Renewal Waterproof: I’d suggest you give this Givenchy waterproof a whirl if you feel like trying something different. It’s just complete with its iconic tiny wand.
4. Lash Genius: Try out this literally genius lash product if you don’t really feel like shopping around for a costly waterproof mascara. It matches your lashes perfectly well and stays longer than you can ever imagine.
5. Volume Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara: This is one affordable waterproof option, that you should also go for. It is one of your best bets. The L’oreal mascara really gives you a million lashes when you add much of it on your charming lashes.
6. Laura Mercier Waterproof mascara: This Laura mercier waterproof mascara is one of the waterproof mascaras on the list of every reviewers’ new favourite. It strongly sticks to your lashes.
Always be at the top with the top products!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag