I know how Lagosians love parties, no week goes by without one party or the other and in one form or the other ranging from Birthdays to Weddings to Anniversaries, Fashion shows, Awards and so many others. Since events are now being held in halls, ditching fields, event centre and hall owners make a fortune from renting out halls based on the amenities presented in such halls. Here, we reveal to you the Top 5 Most Expensive Event Venues in Lagos and just how much people pay to hold an event in these venues.
- Eko Hotels and Suites: Having the largest multi purpose event centre in Nigeria with the Eko Convention Center which has the capacity of taking 270 exhibition stalls, events for up to 3,oo0 people and concerts to hold up to 6,000 people . It comes with in-built sound system, professional lightning and roll-up stage and cost up to 9 million naira for an event.
- Landmark Event Centre: Positioned on the beachfront of the Atlantic Ocean with its own private beach and can seat up to 2,500 people with a parking space of 1000 cars and powered by a 350Kva generator. For this event hall, you have to cough up like 4,500 000 000 before taxes.
- Civic Center: One of the most sought after event centre in Lagos with a sitting capacity of 1,000 people for theatre setting style and 600 for banquet sitting style. Located on Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue cost a sum of 2.5 million to host a weekend event and 1.8 million for a weekday event.
- Oriental Hotel: Situated on the Lekki-Epe express road is one of the breathtaking events venue in Lagos. With personalised service and a Grand banquet Hall with 2000 seating capacity goes for a huge sum of 5 million to host an event there.
- Dorchester Event Center: With a sum of 2700 000, you can hold an event in this event venue with a seating capacity of 4000, fully air-conditioned halls and ample parking space.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag