Nigeria is blessed with beautiful and highly-intelligent women. You can find them in different sectors of the country including politics, sports, entertainment, movies and of course, media. The media industry is surprisingly dominated by female presenters, both on radio and TV. They have had more impact in the media industry because of their angelic voices that have kept people glued to their radios and TV screens. Not only that, they are also incredibly hot and sexy.
The Nigerian media industry has improved over the past few years. With innovation and creativity being the forces anchoring the improvement, it still manages to wow its viewers with these talented, intelligent, elegant and sexy women. These women’s lives are constantly on display as the public allows them no privacy. The public cannot seem to get enough of them as they now control a large base of fans. People love, admire and appreciate their skills and artistic prowess.
Count down the Top 5 Female Media Personalities in Nigeria…
- Tolulope ‘Toolz’ Oniru: Considered one of the best voice on radio is this stunning curvy lady, Toolz. She is radio presenter with Beat FM 99.9 where she host the Midday Show on weekdays. Toolz who was born and bred in the UK, decided to move back to Nigeria after working with quite a no of international media industries like MTV London. Toolz recently got married to Tunde Demuren at a small white wedding in Dubai.
- Toke Makinwa: This popular controversial presenter can’t be ignored. This university of Lagos graduate is known to always speaking her mind. Toke is a also a fashion lover and icon which has enabled her to stay on the fashion spotlight. Toke who is a presenter on Rhythm FM 93.7 shot to limelight with her ”Rhythms of Life” late night radio show.
- Zainab Balogun: 26 year old Zainab Balogun is an actress, model and TV presenter. She works as a TV presenter for Ebony Life TV where she co-host and produce ”The Spot”, a leading talking show on the channel. She is also a presenter and associate producer on Jumia TV and The J-ist Tv, an online entertainment web series.
- Mosunmola Abudu: She is commonly known as Mo Abudu. She is a talk show host, media personality and TV producer, human resource manager and entrepreneur. She is the lead anchor in her talk show moments with mo which is the first syndicated talk show on regional African television. She is also a veteran in the media business.
- Bolanle Olukanni: Raised in Nigeria, Israel, Kenya and America, Bolanle Olukanni has seen a fair bit of the world but finds there is no place like home, here in Nigeria. Bolanle shot into the limelight when she co-hosted alongside talk show host and CEO of EbonyLife TV ,Mo Abudu. ‘Moments with Mo’ airs on EbonyLife TV. She recently co host the hit reality music show MTN Project Fame West Africa along side Joseph Benjamin.
This are the top female media personalities in nigeria. Do you agree?
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag