Africa has so many beauty brands to offer, such that you’ve got no reason to use anything else on your body as an African. There are so many favourite brands which are taking over people’s bathroom shelves. There are tangible reasons why African brands are preferred to more established international brands; local beauty brands offer everything you could possibly want in terms of beauty or skincare. There are quality natural or organic ingredients in them, there are sciences to back them up too. Besides, the prices are typically budget-friendly, and virtually all of them are cruelty-free. Here are the top five Africa’s favourite beauty brands;
1. SOiL: This African company farms, processes and markets all its products, ensuring that its range of essential oils, ready-made massage oils, and body care products are of the highest quality. SOiL’s products are all certified organic; they do not test on animals, and engage in the support of a number of self-sustained community initiatives.
2. Rain Africa: Rain’s handmade bath and body products use natural ingredients of African origin such as aloe ferox, baobab, cape chamomile, clanwilliam cedar wood, Kalahari melon, mongongo nut and rooibos, among others. Their range of beautifully products remain a firm favourite with customers.
3. Lulu and Marula: Lulu and Marula’s range of skincare products are completely free from chemicals, fillers, perfumes and preservatives. They try to use organic, locally-sourced oils wherever possible. All Lulu and Marula products are blended and packaged by hand, and are not tested on animals.
4. Beautiful Earth: This Africa’s favourite beauty brand is certified natural because of its environmentally-friendly range of body and skincare products with a sound environment management system (EMS). From luxurious bath milks and luxurious facial serums to baby barrier cream and breathe easy chest rub, this Africa’s beauty brand has a gorgeous range of natural products for the whole family.
5. Africology: This is a brand known for its divine range of spa products and treatments that make use of all-natural ingredients which are bio-identical to your biology. This luxurious range is a must-have for every beauty addict’s bathroom.
They are truly Africa’s favourite beauty brands!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag