Jumpsuits are everywhere, they are the perfect all-in-one piece, as much as we love this piece we have to admit that we can’t always have on the same one’s all the time, hence we re introducing the African print jumpsuit. The Ankara jumpsuit can be sewn into all kinds of style, it all depends on what you want. There are definitely some style tips that you need to note before you get your Ankara jumpsuit sewn and this would include;
- To add a little femininity to your look, you should tailor your jumpsuit to define your waist, this gives off a feminine and sexy appeal and then you also avoid the funny oblong butt look (this happens on loose and slouchy jumpsuits)
- Remember, a fashion enthusiast must be bold, therefore your styling choice has to be creative and a bit unique. Don’t just go with something everyone is wearing, try a unique style.
- The vibrant colors on the Ankara are fabulous and there is no harm in keeping it simple but neither is there any harm in styling it up, do this with cool metallic accessories.
- Like I said in no 3, you are a style enthusiast and one thing that comes with this tittle is the ability to be creative and take risk, a plunging neckline (cleavage bearing) is a risky feat, but its also helps people focus more on the upper part of your body.
- Ankara prints are cool and fabulous but you should choose a feminine African print especially if you have a masculine silhouette. This print would help you look feminine.
Below are 6 incredible Ankara jumpsuit styles that would inspire you.
What do you think of these Ankara jumpsuit styles? Share your comments and thoughts in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag