What is worse than being caught in the rain without notice? We are in a season when you go out dry and probably come back drenched. Getting drenched by the rain can dampen your already bright look. As much as we want to go out looking gorgeous and we won’t want our accessories to get wrecked from the rain, the trick is ti get accessories that are waterproof.
Waterproof jewelries are water resistant and they will go a long way in making you look nice during this rainy season without wreaking all your nice and exotic jewelries that are not waterproof. Moisture has the capability of making your jewelries rust when it get in contact with it.
In this season, Too much chunky jewellery around our necks or hands can cause discomfort and such or just get lost in the layers of clothing worn (to protect us from the rains). Though it is better not to overaccessorized this season, this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use any jewelry. To help you remain stylish with jewelries this rainy season, scroll down to see our collection for you.
- Ornate Rings: Ornate rings with inset stones in the form of opal, moonstone or even clear quartz are preferred monsoon accessories. (They’re easy to slip on, and the simplest accessory you can wear during this season.)
- Quartz Pedants: It goes with the weather, and complements muted styles that are preferred by most women, whether their outfits are casual or elaborate.
- Plastic Necklace: We don’t recommend heavy, chandelier neckpiece but you can look for simple pairs. They are light on the neck, and very pretty!
- Motif Jewelry: Delicate motif jewellery is a good pick for rainy day outfits; we like cute charms such as this crescent moon pendant necklace.
- Plastic Bracelet: It would look stylish, as it comes in many colours to give you that slightly colourful vibe in this moody season.
- Wooden Bangles: Layer up your look with wooden bangles. This style of wearing jewellery is very everyday and effortless.
- Plastic Earrings: To turn the notch up a bit when wearing a muted outfit or something in a sombre tone, opt to wear stud earrings to add some sweetness to your look.
Style your look with jewelries that would last longer this rainy season.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team!